Welcome

Home

Welcome to the West Malvern Village Hall Web Site.  The Hall, formerly known as the West Malvern Institute was endowed to the Village by Deborah and Katherine Hopton in 1885, and following a very generous bequest from Maud Biggins, has been updated to provide a welcoming hall for the people of West Malvern and surrounding areas.  Currently it is held in trust by the Worcestershire Diocese, and is managed by a small committee overseen by three local Trustees.